jobba hemifrån som skribent It has been a long time since I last wrote a post on here (it was last year!) and now I feel it is too late to write any posts about 2017 goals. However, I don’t think it is too late to share with you the books I want to read this year. Up until last year reading books was mainly for university assignments and I rarely read any books simply for pleasure! So here is a list of the books I want to read this year and my reasons for wanting to read them:arbeta hemifrån 2017
- watch How To Be A Woman by Caitlin Moran: After watching various Youtube clips of interviews with Caitlin I am keen to read one of her books as she comes across as both witty and humorous. She talks a lot about feminism and I am interested to find out more about her life and how this has shaped her opinions.
- تجارة الذهب الالكترونية Living Dolls The Return Of Sexism by Natasha Walter: One of my favourite topics at university was feminism and looking at sexism. Whilst I looked at many key authors who have written about feminism and patriarchal structures most of the texts were published some time ago. This book was only published in 2011 and so appealed to me. It also has an updated introduction ,written in 2015 ,which refers to how there has almost been a new wave of feminism with the rise in social media in recent years. I am very interested to read about the various interviews that Walter conducted for the book.
- http://parts.powercut.co.uk/?risep=%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A1&ff1=00 Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte: I am keen to read some classic novels and thought that Wuthering Heights would be a good starting point. I am not sure how hard the language will be to understand but hoping it will be worth making the effort to read.
- go site The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: Doing it the wrong way around! After seeing the film adaptation and falling in love with the 1920s era I am simply curious to read the book.
- http://theshopsonelpaseo.com/?syzen=%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA&c2e=75 Room by Emma Donoghue: I bought this book a long time ago and even after the film came out still haven’t got round to reading it. I think this book will be more dark than some of the other fiction books I have decided to read this year but I need to read it asap to see what all the rave reviews are about.
- http://gl5.org/?prikolno=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%89-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9-25-%24&c9f=36 The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff: This story seemed like such an important moment in history to learn about and I want to read about the journey that Einar Wegener went on.
- الخيارات الثنائية استراتيجية طويلة الأجل The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce: Both this and the next book by Rachel Joyce were gifts from my Mum. The description for this book does not give much away and simply talks about the main character Harold Fry starting an important journey. I did not look up much about the story as I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.
- http://1conn.com/?272=18 Perfect by Rachel Joyce: This book is the second release from Rachel Joyce and was bought for me because of the title! If the first book I read by Rachel is good I am hoping to read this straight afterwards.
- go Nina is Not Ok by Shappi Khorsandi: Several years ago I read Shappi’s book ‘A Beginner’s Guide To Acting English’ which was both funny and endearing as she wrote about her five year old self moving to England with her family. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and so was delighted when my mum bought this home for me one evening after seeing Shappi perform at her latest stand up show! This book I believe is a fiction and is described as a sort of coming of age story which I am very excited to start.
- follow site On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher: Written by one of my favourite Youtubers, Carrie Hope Fletcher, who appears to be an all round creative superstar so I thought her book must be worth a read.
go site Has anyone read any of these books or have any recommendations to add to my list?http://theshopsonelpaseo.com/?syzen=%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85&70b=16 تداول جميع الاسهم اليوم
follow Please do leave a comment,
source url Becca x