تداول سوق الأسهم السعودي مباشر At university I had an “on and off’ relationship with the gym. Sometimes I went two or three times a week, other weeks not at all. Usually I made the excuse that “I didn’t have the time” or in all honesty because I couldn’t be bothered. During my first year of university I ate badly, as I’m sure most students do. I spent as little money on food as I could and often ate things that had been pre-prepared. Obviously this meant that combined with the minimal exercise and my irregular sleeping pattern I was frequently getting ill. I managed to improve slightly in my second year as we moved into our own house and had sole use of the kitchen. I began sleeping soundly, going to the gym more and started cooking better food. By my third year I was enjoying trying out new recipes, buying more fresh fruit and veg and occasionally cooking some healthier meals with my friends. The obvious difference this made was that I don’t recall being ill at all in my final year.
http://theiu.org/?alisa=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%85%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9&2f9=5a After graduating I got a summer job and this is when I began to let things slip. I quit the gym as I had a busy summer job (working 50 hours a week!) and wanted to make sure I had cancelled my membership before moving home. It’s safe to say I overindulged with food through the summer and I could tell this had impacted on my health by the end of the August. I didn’t put on massive amounts of weight or anything too serious but I was feeling sluggish and tired. Also I felt uncomfortable, as I think not looking after myself was visible in the condition of my hair, skin and nails etc. This is why since moving home I have made my health and fitness a new priority. Whilst I would like to tone up and feel a bit better about myself, it is not purely for my appearance that I am doing this. After seeing how some of my family are facing health problems, as they get older, I want to do everything I can to look after my health in the long term. I want to look after my body so I can hopefully still be active and do the things I want to, as I get older. Therefore I have decided to set myself some goals and I hope they will eventually become the norm for me.
click here My goals are:
- http://www.dramauk.co.uk/?arapyza=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%BA%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85&c68=e9 Stay hydrated: I need to try and drink at least 2 litres of water everyday.
- follow Exercise at least three times a week: I would like to exercise regularly whether this be at the gym (or doing a workout class) or a home workout if I haven’t got the time to get to the sports centre.
- http://investingtips360.com/?klaystrofobiya=%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A&ddd=84 جميع اسهم السوق السعودي Go swimming: either by swimming in a public session at the sports centre or trying an aqua aerobics class which is included in my gym membership.
- أربح في الفوركس Plan and cook my meals from scratch as much as possible: I have already started this but would like to continue to plan some meals each week. I would like to cook as healthily as possible so I know what is going in my food. Also I want to keep eating out in restaurants to a minimum so that when I do go out for a meal I can have whatever I fancy.
- Ø§Ù Ø§Ø³Ù Ù Ø§Ù Ø³Ø¹Ù Ø¯Ù Ø© ØªØ¯Ø§Ù Ù Ù Ø¨Ø§Ø´Ø± Switch off and relax: I would like to stop using my phone, any technology or screen for at least half an hour each day before I go to sleep and instead read a book or find another way to relax to improve the quality of my sleep. I am always more productive the next day if I have slept well.
I hope by sharing these goals on my blog that it will help me to keep myself on track and accountable for my actions. Maybe I should print them off and pin them up somewhere at home as a visual reminder. I will write a post in a month or so to update you on my progress!
Thanks for reading,